one of the nation's largest retail grocery chains, will use Sterling Information Broker to achieve tighter supply chain collaboration for electronic commerce transactions with its trading partners resulting in increased accuracy, timeliness and operating efficiencies.
What does SIB stand for?
SIB stands for Sterling Information Broker (Sterling Commerce)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIB
We have 204 other meanings of SIB in our Acronym Attic
- Special Investigations Bureau (law enforcement)
- Specialist Insurance Brokers (UK)
- Sports Injury Bulletin (UK)
- Staff Information/Briefing (sheet)
- Standard Iron Bar
- Stanley International Betting (sports betting; various locations)
- State Infrastructure Bank
- State Investment Board
- Statistical Institute of Belize (est. 2007)
- Stay in Business
- Stock Information Broker
- Strategic Infrastructure Battalions (Iraq)
- Strong Island Boys (movie)
- Studentsamskipnaden I Bergen (Norwegian: Student Welfare Organization in Bergen; Bergen, Norway)
- Superintendencia de Bancos (Spanish: Superintendency of Banks; Guatemala)
- Surat Ijin Berlayar (Indonesian sailing certificate)
- Survivor Income Benefit (insurance)
- Swelling Itching Brain (Devo song)
- Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
- System Information Block
Samples in periodicals archive:
STERLING Information Broker, making available a community of more than 3,700 electronically capable trading partners to HardlinesCentral users and allowing those EDI-capable companies to bridge to HardlinesCentral users without changing their existing technologies.
2 Sterling Commerce Sterling Information Broker, vs.
Furla selected Gentran Integration Suite, built on the Sterling Commerce Multi-Enterprise Services Architecture (MESA), as well as Sterling Information Broker, value added network (VAN) service, to streamline, integrate and automate a complex ordering, distribution and invoicing process involving up to five separate partners in the U.
The SAS 70 Type II assurance confirms that the Sterling Information Broker infrastructure has passed rigorous third-party testing and that it has strict processes in place relating to security, application development, communications, customer service and disaster planning.
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ranking follows $30 million investment in Sterling Information Broker and record transaction growth driven by retail industry dominance Sterling Commerce, the Multi-Enterprise Collaboration company, is announcing its leader quadrant position in the recently published Gartner Integration Service Provider Magic Quadrant.
The horizontal solutions will consist of a Network and Exchange Services Layer enabled by Sterling Information Broker, and a Secure Commerce Foundation, enabled by the partnership with Entrust.
0 ---------------------------------- ---------------------------------- Sterling Commerce Sterling Information Broker v3.