A recent survey of Sterling Heights High School students perceived to hold ties to ethnic backgrounds (about half of the student body of 2,000) indicated 42 percent spoke a second language in addition to English.
What does SHHS stand for?
SHHS stands for Sterling Heights High School (Sterling Heights, Michigan, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHHS
We have 29 other meanings of SHHS in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Healthcare Human Resources Professionals of Pennsylvania
- Sacred Heart High School
- Sam Houston High School
- Science Hill High School
- Sleepy Hollow High School (Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, NY)
- Smoky Hill High School (Aurora, Colorado)
- South Hadley High School (South Hadley, Massachusetts)
- South Houston High School (South Houston, Texas)
- Southeastern Hot Herp Society (venomous reptiles)
- St. Helena High School (California)
- Strath Haven High School
- Sunny Hills High School
- Stichts-Hollandse Historische Vereniging (Dutch: Build-Dutch Historical Society)
- Samsung Heavy Industries
- Samsung Heavy Industries Co, Ltd (Korea)
- Self-Help International (est. 1959)
- Severe Head Injury
- Social Health Insurance (Europe)
- Societas Herpetologica Italica
- Software House International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tammy Hsia, 18, of Troy, a senior at Sterling Heights High School in Sterling Heights, created a program to educate elementary and middle level students about Tourette's Syndrome, a disorder with which she has struggled.
The Jazz Ensemble from Sterling Heights High School will perform on Tuesday night.