Sterling Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:STSA) today announced that its President & Chief Executive Officer Greg Seibly and Chief Financial Officer Patrick Rusnak are scheduled to present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Bank Investor Conference in Boston on Feb.
What does SFC stand for?
SFC stands for Sterling Financial Corporation (Spokane, WA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFC
We have 390 other meanings of SFC in our Acronym Attic
- Stanford Flying Club
- Starfleet Command (game)
- StarFleet Command (Star Trek)
- Start-Up Frequency Converter (power plants)
- State Finance Committee (various locations)
- State Fire Commission (various locations)
- Statement of Financial Condition
- Static Frequency Converter
- Stationary Fuel Cells (Siemens)
- Statistical Factory Control
- Stranraer Football Club
- Strategy for Change (UK)
- Student Finance Corporation
- Student for Christ
- Sturt Football Club (South Australia)
- Sub-Frame Connector (auto suspension)
- Subjective Fidelity Criteria
- Sugarcane Feeds Centre (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Sumitomo Forestry Company (Japan)
- Super Famicom (video game console)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Sterling Financial Corporation have filed a proxy statement/prospectus and other relevant documents concerning the merger with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC").
June 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sterling Financial Corporation Board of Directors has appointed Glenn R.
Sterling Financial Corporation announced today that it has completed its acquisition of The Pennsylvania State Banking Company (BULLETIN BOARD: PLVB) , the parent company of Pennsylvania State Bank.
Sterling Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:STSA), today announced that it expects to release 2012 third-quarter earnings after 1 p.
Sterling Financial Corporation today announced that Heidi Stanley, Chief Operating Officer and Vice Chair of Sterling Savings Bank, and Daniel G.
Sterling Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: STSA) today announced that David S.
Bradley Scovill, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Sterling Financial Corporation will address the Mid-Atlantic Super-Community Bank Conference in Philadelphia on November 4, 2004 at 5:20 p.