Stereoscopic particle image velocimetry applied to liquid flows.
What does SPIV stand for?
SPIV stands for Stereoscopic Particle Image Velocimetry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPIV
We have 1 other meaning of SPIV in our Acronym Attic
- Switching Processing Interface Telephone Events
- Single Prioritized Integrated Target List
- Scan Platform Inertial and Thermal Simulator (Mariner IV)
- South Pennines Integrated Transport Strategy (UK)
- Strategic Platform for Intelligent Traffic Systems (Netherlands)
- Subcutaneous Patriotic Intelligence Tattoo System (satire)
- SACCS Printer Interface Unit
- Scottish Poverty Information Unit (School of Law and Social Sciences at Glasgow Caledonian University)
- Sales Performance Incentive
- Scanning Particle Image Velocimetry (astrophysics)
- Special Purpose Individual Weapon
- Special Purpose Infantry Weapon
- Software Process Improvement Working Group (systems engineering)
- Szkola Przedsiebiorczosci I Zarzadzania (Polish: School of Business and Management)
- Scientific Programming Journal (IOS Press)
- Secret Public Journal (blog)
- Self-Protection Jamming
- Senior Partners for Justice (also seen as SPJ)
- Service Protestant de la Jeunesse (French: Protestant Youth Service; Belgium; est. 1977)
- Small Project Job
Samples in periodicals archive:
Development of stereoscopic particle image velocimetry system for full-scale room airflow studies, part II: Experimental setup.