With this latest addition, the Nikon stereo zoom microscope lineup is even stronger.
What does SZM stand for?
SZM stands for Stereo Zoom Microscope
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SZM
We have 1 other meaning of SZM in our Acronym Attic
- Statistical Zero Knowledge
- Sveriges Zoologiska Konservatorer (Swedish: Swedish Association of Zoological Conservators; taxidermy; est. 1983)
- Serum Zinc Level
- Shih-Zhu-Lumley (stress model)
- Strategic Zone Lending (New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency)
- Swaziland Lilangeni (ISO currency code)
- Scraping Zombies Legal Promotion Forum
- Standalone Zero-Gravity Locomotion Simulator (US NASA)
- Sattelzugmaschinen (German: Semi-trailer truck)
- Sport Z Magazine (Bernalillo, NM)
- Structure Zone Model
- Shaare Zedek Medical Center (Jerusalem, Israel)
- Stowarzyszenie Zdrowych Miast Polskich (Polish: Polish Association of Healthy Cities)
- Szervezeti és Muködési Szabályzata (Institute of System Planning and Integration, Hungary)
- Slobodna Zona Novi Sad (Serbian: Novi Sad Free Zone; Government of Croatia)
- Sigma Zeta Omega (Newark, DE)
- Sniper Zone Outlaws (gaming)
- Svetova Zdravotnicka Organizacia (Slovak: World Health Organization)
- Svetovne Zdravstvene Organizacije (Slovenian: World Health Organization)
- Svetska Zdravstvena Organizacija (Serbian: World Health Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also featuring Kestrel 2-axis measurement microscope (50X), Lynx stereo zoom microscope (7X to 120X), Mantis bench magnifier (2X to l0X), and Alpha stereo binocular microscope (7X to 160X).