The eight-bed bone marrow and stem cell transplant unit is specifically designed for the care of immunocompromised patients with HEPA filtered rooms and a multi-disciplinary team of residents, nurse practitioners, attending physicians, nurses and ancillary staff to follow patient care.
What does SCTU stand for?
SCTU stands for Stem Cell Transplant Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCTU
We have 11 other meanings of SCTU in our Acronym Attic
- SMPP (Short Message Peer-to-Peer) Client Test Tool
- Stratum Corneum Turnover Time (dermatology)
- Strong Church–Turing thesis
- South Carolina Tuition Prepayment Program
- Sources Close to the White House
- Sociedad de Cirujanos de Tórax del Uruguay
- Southampton Clinical Trials Unit (est. 2006; University of Southampton Medical School; UK)
- Special Counter-Terrorist Unit
- Specialty Care Transportation Unit (New Jersey)
- Stanley Cooper Trout Unlimited (Pennsylvania)
- Southern California Tandem Users Group
- Sakai Cable Television (Fukui, Japan)
- Sea Cadet Training Vessel (Canada)
- Second City Television
- Separation and Control Test Vehicle
- Septal Cusp of the Tricuspid Valve
- Slow Scan Television
- Statistical and Computational Theories of Vision (workshop)
- Southern California Technology Venture Forum
- Statistical and Computational Theories-of-Vision Workshop
Samples in periodicals archive:
From a single placental source, Anthrogenesis can produce multiple stem cell transplant units that exceed current adult dosing standards for use in bone marrow transplants.
The beneficiaries of Miracle Day might be kids like 6-year-old Eloise Pitarella, who got to attend the Muscular Dystrophy Association's Camp Pa-Qua-Tuck on eastern Long Island; or Buddy Reed who takes part in the Ice Hockey in Harlem program that teaches children a sport and how to keep getting back up on their feet; or any of the kids benefiting from the complete renovation of the stem cell transplant unit at Children's Hospital Boston.