Some of the areas to be addressed include: *the necessary size and composition of the adult donor pool available through the new program; *composition of the National Cord Blood Inventory; *requirements regarding informed consent for cord blood donation; *scientific factors that define a cord blood unit as high quality; *public and professional education to encourage the ethical recruitment of genetically diverse donors and ethical donation practices; *criteria for selecting the appropriate blood stem source for transplantation; *program and research priorities; and *design of the Stem Cell Therapeutic Outcomes Database.
What does SCTOD stand for?
SCTOD stands for Stem Cell Therapeutic Outcomes Database (biological research)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SCTOD in our Acronym Attic
- Star Choice Television Network, Inc. (Canada)
- Supply Chain Technology News (magazine; Penton Media, Inc.)
- Saint Cloud Thursday Nite Cruise-In (collectible auto club; Saint Cloud, FL)
- Shore Conference Track and Field (Monmouth and Ocean Counties, NJ)
- Sequential Coconut Toddy & Nut Production (Philippine Coconut Authority)
- Scottish Cancer Trials Office (UK)
- Small Claims Tribunal Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- Soft Carrier Turn Off
- Soft Constrained Time Optimal
- Supervised Community Treatment Order (UK)
- Sine Cosine Tangent Opposite/Hypotenuse Adjacent/Hypotenuse Opposite/Adjacent
- Scholastic Clay Target Program (various locations)
- Screened Twisted Pair
- Shape-Controlled Traffic Pattern
- Simple Control Transmission Protocol
- Steer Channel Tire Pressure
- Stream Control Transmission Protocol (IETF)
- Stream Control Transport Protocol (IETF)
- Sumatran Tiger Conservation Program
- Sub-County Technical Planning Committee (Uganda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CIBMTR oversees the Stem Cell Therapeutic Outcomes Database and each year conducts a center-specific survival analysis of the transplant centers in the U.