Sridaran Natesan is a member of the leadership team of the Prospective Strategic Initiative group at Sanofi, and from 2005-2009 he served as the co-leader of the stem cell initiative and Distinguished Scientist at Sanofi.
What does SCI stand for?
SCI stands for Stem Cell Initiative (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCI
We have 533 other meanings of SCI in our Acronym Attic
- Spore Coloration Index (geochemistry)
- Sport Club Internacional
- Sputtering Components, Inc. (various locations)
- St. Catherines Island (Georgia)
- Standard Components Inc. (Sterling Heights, MI)
- Starbucks Coffee International (various locations)
- State Correctional Institution (various states)
- Statement of Community Involvement (UK)
- Statement of Corporate Intent (operations agreement)
- Steel Construction Institute
- Steven Counts, Inc. (Summerfield, FL)
- Stone Care International (Bellingham, WA)
- Strategic Capital Investments (various locations)
- Strategic Consulting International (Tulsa, OK)
- Strategic Corporate Initiative (est. 2005)
- Strategic Council for Innovation
- Stratospheric Circulation Model
- Stratus Computer Incorporated
- Stream Condition Index (ecology)
- String Cheese Incident (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He currently leads the steering committee of the Tri-Institutional stem cell initiative (Sloan-Kettering Institute, Weill-Cornell Medical School, and Rockefeller University).
Working with SCS furthers CHDI's goal of making high quality reagents available to the HD research community," said Dr Jamshid Arjomand, Director of Basic Research at CHDI, overseeing the Foundation's stem cell initiative.
But even a sincere believer in the tragic necessity of destroying embryos may conclude that Missouri's Stem Cell Initiative, which is bound to have national repercussions, is not the way to do business in a nation that cares for its moral as well as physical health.
The campaign for the embryonic stem cell initiative has been funded almost exclusively by James and Virginia Stowers and their Stowers Institute for Medical Research in Kansas City, according to the Associated Press (AP).
In March of that year, he was appointed to the UK Stem Cell Initiative, set up by Mr Brown to advise Government on the cutting-edge medical technology.
Ironically, the recent stem cell initiatives that have passed recently in California, New Jersey, Maryland and Connecticut may impact the drive to change federal funding in an election year.
In other commentaries, David Magnus provides an update and defense of the California stem cell initiative, which is arguably at the forefront of national science policy in this domain, and Josephine Johnston explores the questions surrounding the donation of eggs for cloning--questions also dogging the South Korean team that is at the forefront of international work on cloning.