Reagent Proteins will initially offer a product list in excess of 2300 proteins, including stem cell growth factors, cytokines, chemokines, and enzymes.
What does SCGF stand for?
SCGF stands for Stem Cell Growth Factor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCGF
We have 2 other meanings of SCGF in our Acronym Attic
- South Cotabato Gymnasium and Cultural Center (Philippines)
- Spruce Creek Golf and Country Club
- St. Catharines Golf and Country Club (Canada)
- Supply Chain Global Corporate Citizenship
- Sugar Cane Growers Cooperative of Florida
- Senior Citizens of Greater Dallas
- Single Cell Gel Electrophoresis
- Spatial Computable General Equilibrium (model)
- Science Graduate Fellowship (US Department of Energy)
- Spinal Cord Growth Factor
- Super Chimpanzees Game Factory (online video games)
- Second Company Governor's Foot Guard (of Connecticut)
- Sonoma County Gallery Group (Forestville, CA)
- Southern California Gathering of Goats (car club)
- Supportive Care Guidelines Group (cancer; Ontario, Canada)
- Sonoma County Grape Growers Association
- State of Colorado General Government Computer
- Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital (Australia)
- Southern California Ghost Hunters
- St. Catharines General Hospital Foundation (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to background information in the research article, GCSF is a blood stem cell growth factor or hormone routinely administered to cancer patients whose blood stem cells and white blood cells have been depleted following chemotherapy or radiation.
To characterize DTC, we focused on fibroblast growth factor 2 (FGF2), a known stem cell growth factor also relevant for the in vitro growth of micrometastatic cells (3).
The unit will have responsibility for overseeing the Company's NHL, alpha-Galactosidase A and stem cell growth factor product development initiatives, including any related clinical trials.
NASDAQ-NMS: STMX) today announced that the June 1992 human stem cell growth factor research collaboration agreement between SyStemix and Sandoz Pharma Ltd.
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 25, 2002 And Other Free Multimedia Content for Journalists ----- PLURIGEN(tm) CM: Large Scale Biology Corporation's Stem Cell Growth Factor Product Now Available to Research Community Large Scale Biology Corporation (Nasdaq:LSBC) announced the availability of its new PLURIGEN(tm) CM stem and progenitor cell growth factor formulation.
A stem cell growth factor would allow for expansion of stem cells and make this approach more effective.
Once the gene is identified, Large Scale Biology Corporation will produce this stem cell growth factor in mass scale using its patented tobacco plant-based technology.