Steer Davies Gleave is a known international expert in providing strategic transportation planning advice and has been involved in the successful implementation of the HS1 high-speed line connecting London with the Eurotunnel to France.
What does SDG stand for?
SDG stands for Steer Davies Gleave (UK consultancy firm)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SDG
We have 123 other meanings of SDG in our Acronym Attic
- Software Development Group (NCSA)
- Soil Density Gauge
- Soli Deo Gloria (Latin: To God Alone the Glory)
- Speed Defies Gravity Motors Inc. (Santa Ana, CA)
- Spencer Davis Group (band)
- Spiegel Design Group (Los Angeles, CA)
- Srpska Dobrovojacka Garda (Serbian Volunteer Guard)
- Standard Design Guide
- Standby Diesel Generator (emergency bus power, nuclear power)
- Steel Deck Girder (engineering)
- Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry (United Counties, ON)
- Strategic Decisions Group
- Subjective Difference Grade
- Submarine Development Group
- Sudanese Pound (currency)
- Super Dragon Gem (Conquer Online)
- Super Duper Games (various meanings)
- Superior Defender Gundam (anime)
- Supervisión Dirección General (Guatemala police supervision)
- Supplier Development Group (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, was developed by the Tees Valley Joint Strategy Unit and consultants Steer Davies Gleave.
A study by independent transport advisors Steer Davies Gleave identified a connection to the national rail network could see passenger volumes jump significantly.
Yousef said Mott MacDonald and Steer Davies Gleave will beA acting as the consultants for the masterplan.
According to Jim Steer , director of the Steer Davies Gleave consultancy, the UK lacked interest in the technical challenge of high-speed rail - something the French had in abundance.
In 1992 we had a number of meetings with the transport consultants Steer Davies Gleave who were putting together the transport section of the Kirklees 1993 Unitary Development Plan (UDP).
Steer Davies Gleave director Tim Spencer said the firm responsible for analysing transport, crowd flow and evacuation capacity said there was only enough room for a ground similar to those in Middlesbrough and Reading.
But others with less direct involvement in the issue say the research by Stephen Wainwright of UK transport consultants Steer Davies Gleave, with Dr Martin Hawley and John Raftery (CORRECT SPELLING) of Helios Technology--is painstaking and objective and will provide important source material for future thinking on the SES.