He is the past president of the Steel Tube Institute of North America and has also served on the Steel Service Center Institute and the American Iron and Steel Institute board of directors.
What does SSCI stand for?
SSCI stands for Steel Service Center Institute (Cleveland, Ohio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSCI
We have 23 other meanings of SSCI in our Acronym Attic
- Student Semester Credit Hours
- Sixteenth Street Community Health Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Southern Strafford Community Health Coalition (New Hampshire)
- Seattle Scientific Corporation Hanford Operations
- Steger South Chicago Heights Public Library District
- St. Scholastica's College of Health Sciences (Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines)
- Scientific Systems Co. Inc.
- Self Service Check-In
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Thompson Scientific)
- Sunbelt Systems Concepts, Inc.
- System Sustainment Communications Improvements
- Systems and Software Consortium, Inc.
- Spanish Society of Clinical Immunology and Paediatric Allergology
- State Spinal Cord Injury Service (New South Wales Department of Health; Australia)
- Stockholm Spinal Cord Injury Study (Swedish Bureau of Statistics; Stockholm, Sweden)
- San Diego Sector Command Center Joint (San Diego, CA)
- Sister Servants of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus (religious order)
- Society of Silicon Chemistry, Japan
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Judicature
Samples in periodicals archive:
; son, Nicholas, 13 Boards: Harnischfeger, Navistar International, CEM Industry affiliations: The Steel Service Center Institute and The Steel Manufacturer's Association.
The latest comes from the Steel Service Center Institute (SSCI).
Sharkey has served as President and Chief Executive Officer of the American Iron and Steel Institute since 1993 and from 1978-1993 was President, Executive Vice President and Director of Education for the Steel Service Center Institute (currently the Metals Service Center Institute).
Jorgensen Company of Brea, California, has been unanimously recommended as the next chairman of the Steel Service Center Institute (SSCI) by the organization's nominating committee.
Prior to that, Sharkey served for 12 years as the president of the Steel Service Center Institute, the predecessor of Metals Service Center Institute, a trade association.
is ISO 9002 certified and is a member of both the Precision Machined Parts Association (PMPA) and the Steel Service Center Institute (SSCI).
Ray serves on the board of the Steel Service Center Institute (SSCI), the lead trade association for the service center industry.