Media Contact: Howard Pollman, 717-705-8639 Editor's Note: The following is a list of General Operating Support Grant Awards by county: Allegheny Carnegie Institute - $50,000 Children's Museum of Pittsburgh - $38,404 Frick Art & Historical Center - $43,177 Historical Society of Western Pennsylvania - $50,000 Rivers of Steel - Steel Industry Heritage Corporation - $11,724 Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall and Museum Trust, Inc.
What does SIHC stand for?
SIHC stands for Steel Industry Heritage Corporation (Homestead, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIHC
We have 1 other meaning of SIHC in our Acronym Attic
- Sport International Hockey Academy
- Subud International Health Association (UK)
- Svenska Ishockeyförbundet (Swedish: Swedish Ice Hockey Association)
- Swiss Ice Hockey Association (est. 1908)
- Systems' Institute of Hindu Astrology (New Delhi, India)
- Seattle Indian Health Board
- Soroptimist International of Huntington Beach (California)
- Shenzhen Investment Holding Corporation (China)
- South Island High Country (Federated Farmers of New Zealand)
- Southern Indian Health Council
- Survey of Income and Housing Costs (now Survey of Income and Housing; Australia)
- Sistema Hemisférico de Capacitación para el Desarrollo Agrícola
- Stable Ischemic Heart Disease (cardiology)
- Summary-Institution Holdings Data
- Society for the Investigation of Human Ecology
- Southern Indiana Higher Education
- Spontaneous Intramural Hematoma of the Esophagus (rare condition)
- Swansea Institute of Higher Education (UK)
- Southwestern Illinois Higher Education Consortium
- Sindacato Italiano Heilpraktiker e Naturopati (Italian naturopathy organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and surrounding markets; -- Rivers of Steel -- Steel Industry Heritage Corporation -- $35,000 (Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Fayette, Greene, Washington and Westmoreland counties).
The building also will house offices for the Steel Industry Heritage Corporation, the non-profit organization that coordinates the efforts of the heritage region.
Steel Industry Heritage Corporation, $50,000 to acquire a portion of an 11-acre abandoned railroad yard in Swissvale and Pittsburgh to permit development of a trailhead adjacent to Carrie Furnace National Historic Site for the Steel Valley Trail.
The Steel Industry Heritage Corporation is preserving the building and plans to redevelop it as a visitors' center for the Rivers of Steel Heritage Area.
Schweiker will be joined by Steel Industry Heritage Corporation Executive Director August Carlino, DCNR officials, community leaders, and officials from the Steel Industry Heritage Corporation.
The Saturday morning session will feature as panelists Tim Parks, president of the Pittsburgh Regional Alliance (PRA); Don Smith, director of the Center for Economic Development at Carnegie Mellon University; Bob Umstead of the Washington County Redevelopment Authority; and Augie Carlino, executive director of the Steel Industry Heritage Corporation.
Steel Industry Heritage Corporation, $150,000, to develop a portion of the Three Rivers Heritage Trail in Pittsburgh; to develop facilities to accommodate the Pittsburgh Voyager educational curriculum project, and to restore the historic W.