Stearoyl CoA desaturase and CHRNA7, both from the FG-versus-RAG comparison, also did not show statistically significant differences in expression, although expression levels were slightly higher in the RAG cohort for CHRNA7.
What does SCD1 stand for?
SCD1 stands for Stearoyl CoA (Coenzyme A) Desaturase 1
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCD1
- System Concept Document
- System Confidence Demonstration
- System Configuration Dialog
- System Control and Debug Unit
- System Control Database
- Systemic Carnitine Deficiency
- Systems Compliance Database
- US Strategic Communications Division
- Staff Communications Division, Office of the Chief of Staff, Army
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial
- Stearoyl CoA Desaturase 1
- Soluble Cleavage Product of CD23
- Soluble Extracellular Domain of CD38
- Soluble CD40 Ligand
- Scottish Community Drama Association
- Single Check Detector Assembly (various locations)
- Source Computer Data Application
- South Carolina Dental Association
- South Carolina Department of Agriculture
- Soybean Casein Digest Agar
Samples in periodicals archive:
An earlier-stage Stearoyl CoA Desaturase 1 (SCD1) Inhibitor targeting the same indication was also included in the transaction, as was an Activin-Like Kinase 5 (ALK-5) inhibitor currently in preclinical development for reducing scarring resulting from surgery or trauma.
Graceway will acquire two molecules that target the treatment of oily skin and acne - an early stage Stearoyl CoA Desaturase 1 (SCD1) Inhibitor and a Cholesterol-Acyltransferase (ACAT) Inhibitor, currently in Phase 2 of development.