Her memberships included Uxbridge Historical Society, Blackstone River Watershed Association, Massachusetts Women's Civic Defense Corps, Steamship Historical Society of America, Uxbridge Rod and Gun Club, Quaker Meeting House Association, Friends of Nobska, Uxbridge Friends of Elders and Town Report Committee.
What does SHSA stand for?
SHSA stands for Steamship Historical Society of America
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHSA
We have 19 other meanings of SHSA in our Acronym Attic
- Seychelles Hotel Staff Association
- Shanghai Stuttering Association
- Sierra Historic Sites Association
- Simonpietri Hemisferica Sa (Puerto Rico)
- Simulated Horse Showing Association
- South Hill Sports Association
- Special Hospitals Service Authority
- State High School Association (Georgia)
- State Highway Safety Alliance
- State Homeland Security Assessment and Strategy Program
- Student Health Science Association
- Student Housing Services Associate
- Suffolk Horse Show Association
- Swiss Hotel Schools Association
- Universal Splicing Head Support Assembly
- Sampson High School Alumni Association (Clinton, NC)
- Saskatchewan High Schools Athletic Association
- Sequoia High School Alumni Association
- Stuyvesant High School Alumni Association (New York, NY)
- School Health Services Advisory Committee (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These images represent a sampling of the collections from the Steamship Historical Society of America (SSHSA), Newport Historical Society, Photography + Preservation Associates, as well as photographers including Billy Black, Brian Grogan and Bruce Doyle.
July 31 /PRNewswire/ -- The Steamship Historical Society of America (SSHSA) unveiled a new project aimed at documenting the history of over 40,000 lost and forgotten steamship navigation images dating from the 1850s through the 1980s.