Contract award: Planning, construction and commissioning of three combined-cycle gas and steam turbine power plants (CCGTs) in Berlin.
What does STPP stand for?
STPP stands for Steam Turbine Power Plant
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STPP
We have 34 other meanings of STPP in our Acronym Attic
- Sewage Treatment Plant Operator
- Short-Term Power Output (exercise)
- Space-Time Power Optimization
- Spatial-Temporal Potentials Organization
- Strafprozessordnung (German: code of criminal procedure)
- Strategic Targets Product Office
- Satellite Transport Protocol Plus
- Simple Temporal Problems with Preferences
- Sodium Tripolyphosphate
- Solar Thermal Power Plant
- Strategic Technology Protection Program (Microsoft)
- Subject to Planning Permission (real estate industry)
- Surface Transportation Policy Project
- Security Testing Procedural Review
- Side Tone Power Rating
- Software Test Procedures
- Surface Transportation Program Rural (federal funding program)
- Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally (racecars; Wellsboro, PA)
- Susquehannock Trail Pro Rally (motorsports)
- Sea Turtle Preservation Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
NOMAC delivers operation and maintenance service solutions to public and private sector owners of power and desalination plants including steam turbine power plants, gas turbines simple and combined cycle power plants, sea water large capacity desalination plants including multi stage flash (MSF), multi effect distiller (MED) and reverse osmosis (RO) technologies, diesel engine power plants, seawater cooling systems, potable water transmission systems and solar plants.
9781593701680 Combined-cycle gas & steam turbine power plants, 3d ed.
The completion of the project will provide Slovenia with a state-of-the-art 600 MW steam turbine power plant with a much higher degree of efficiency than the existing 5 units which the new plant will replace.
Analysis and trends on gas and steam turbine power plant owners and the pricing of service contracts are also provided.
23, 2001 First International Retrofit of SPEEDTRONIC(TM) Mark VI non-GE Turbine Controls A 600-megawatt steam turbine power plant near Alexandria, Egypt will be the site of the first international retrofit project featuring the SPEEDTRONIC(TM) Mark VI turbine control system, GE Energy Services, a GE Power Systems business, announced today.
15, 1994--GE Power Systems today signed a $250 million contract with Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), a Malaysian utility, to supply power generation equipment for a 1,000-megawatt steam turbine power plant in Kapar, Selangor, Malaysia.