Major equipment upgrades, such as reactor vessel head and steam generator replacement, are complete on both Cook units.
What does SGR stand for?
SGR stands for Steam Generator Replacement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SGR
We have 125 other meanings of SGR in our Acronym Attic
- Smith, Gambrell & Russell (law firm; various locations)
- Societa' di Gestione del Risparmio (Italian: Investment Management Company)
- Society of Gastrointestinal Radiologists
- Sodium-Graphite Reactor
- Soft Gamma-ray Repeater (high energy astrophysics)
- Sortie Generation Rate
- Specific Growth Rate
- Spectral Gamma Ray
- Stained Glass Rose (D.A. Brockett novel)
- Stargate Resistance (game)
- Stem Girdling Roots
- Stichting Garantiefonds Reisgelden (Dutch: Travel Compensation Fund Foundation)
- Strategic Grain Reserve
- Students for Global Responsibility
- Surgeon General's Report
- Sustainable Growth Rate
- System Graduation Requirements (various universities)
- Same Gender Romance Arc (Star Wars)
- School of Galactic Radio Astronomy (Internet project; Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute; North Carolina)
- Sekiguchi Global Research Association (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fluor remained active in the commercial nuclear market, pioneering the first steam generator replacement project, retrofitting spent nuclear fuel pools to increase storage capacity, and executing more than 80 million work hours at 60 U.
SGT completed FPL's first steam generator replacement at St.
The NRC clarified several outstanding issues from the public, including that the agency was aware of all design modifications made by SCE during the steam generator replacement process.
announced today that their SGT LLC joint venture has been selected to provide engineering and construction services for the steam generator replacement at Exelon Corporation's Three Mile Island Generating Station in Londonderry Township, Pa.
Steam Generator Replacement Process SCE followed the NRC's detailed guidance in procuring its replacement steam generators, meeting the NRC's technical specifications outlined in Title 10, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Section 50.
This assignment also marks our return to Salem for a second steam generator replacement.
Steam Generator Replacement Work Contributed 1,300 Temporary Jobs and $300 Million to Region's Economy ROSEMEAD, Calif.