What does SGOG stand for?
SGOG stands for Steam Generator Owners Group (chemical cleaning)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SGOG
We have 1 other meaning of SGOG in our Acronym Attic
- Stichting Geschillen Oplossing Automatisering (Dutch: Foundation Settlement of Automation)
- San Gallenses Oeconomiae Comites (Italian; University of St. Gallen student association; Ticino, Switzerland)
- Society of Gynecologic Oncologists of Canada
- Solicitor General of Canada
- Sporting Goods and Outdoor Equipment
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Optik und Elektronmikroskopie (German: Swiss Society for Optics and Electron Microscopy; Switzerland)
- Scudder Global Opportunities Funds
- Sequential Goodness of Fit
- Surveyor General of the Federation (Nigeria)
- Smart Growth on the Ground (Canada)
- Silicon Germanium-on-Insulator
- Senior Government Officials' Meeting (various locations)
- Sky Galleons of Mars (game)
- Scientific Group on Methodologies for the Safety Evaluation of Chemicals
- Sir Gareth of Orkney (Canada)
- Student Group on Race Relations (Shaker Heights, OH; high school student group)
- Studies in Geophysical Optics and Remote Sensing (book)
- Security Gateway Operating System (server)
- Shuttle Ground Operations Simulation (software; US NASA)
- Shuttle Ground Operations Simulator (US NASA)