Byline: GRAHAM RICHARDSON EMPLOYERS will breathe a sigh of relief on April 6 when the Statutory Dismissal and Disciplinary Procedures (SDDP) and the Statutory Grievance Procedures are abolished and replaced with an ACAS Code of Practice (the code).
What does SDDP stand for?
SDDP stands for Statutory Dismissal and Disciplinary Procedure
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDDP
We have 8 other meanings of SDDP in our Acronym Attic
- Soroti Diocese Development Office (Uganda)
- South Dakota Department of Health
- South Dakota Department of Labor
- South Dakota Department of Transportation
- Segment, Deflect and Drop Policy (IEEE)
- Service Data Description Protocol
- Services Development and Delivery Process (US Air Force)
- Solar Dynamic Demonstration Project
- South Dakota Democratic Party (political group; Sioux Falls, SD)
- Standard Design and Development Process (Parker Hannifin Corporation)
- Stochastic Dual Dynamic Programming
- Structured Dialogic Design Process
- Swedish Deep Drilling Program
- Systematic Design and Development Process (Parker Hannifin Corporation)
- San Diego Data Processing Center
- San Diego Data Processing Corporation
- San Diego Department of Public Health (California, CA)
- Single Dose Dry Powder Inhaler
- Samsung Dual Data Rate (memory)
- Secure Device Discovery and Recognition (mobile technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From October 1, a statutory dismissal and disciplinary procedure will apply to all employers and their employees.
From October 1, employers and employees will have to resolve disputes following the statutory dismissal and disciplinary procedures, which will pose problems for employers who currently have no specific procedures in place.