But with Supreme Court status quo ante decision, in effect recognised the arguments of the petitioners-that the Comelec guidelines were too "restrictive.
What does SQA stand for?
SQA stands for Status Quo Ante (Latin: The Way Things Were Before)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SQA
We have 46 other meanings of SQA in our Acronym Attic
- Singapore Airlines
- Ski Québec Alpin (Canadian skiing association; est. 1967)
- Slovenian Quality Association
- Society of Quality Assurance
- Society of Quantitative Analysts (Rutledge, MO)
- Software Quality Assurance
- Speed, Quickness, Agility (various games)
- Sperm Quality Analyzer
- Squamish (Amtrak station code; Squamish, Canada)
- Statistical Quality Analysis
- Sterling Quality Achievement
- Supplier Quality Analyst
- Supplier Quality Assurance
- Supplier Quality Auditor (various companies)
- System Quality Assurance
- System Quality Assurance/Engineering
- Software Quality Assurance/Performance Evaluation
- Same Question As Above
- Scottish Quality Assurance Agency
- Sequa Corp (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was expected to take effect by the end of March, but on March 21 the Supreme Court halted its implementation, issuing a 120-day status quo ante to review court challenges.
The English component ( of 100 marks) from the essay paper will be dropped and the status quo ante of two qualifying papers of 300 marks each in any modern Indian language and in English -- shall be restored," minister of state for personnel V.
In its application, Pakistan had sought: a) A stop work Order; b) An Order that any steps India has taken or may take in respect of the KHEP (Kishanganga Hydro Electric Project) are taken at its own risk without prejudice to the possibility that the Court may order that the works may not be continued, be modified or dismantled; c) That India be Ordered to inform the Court and Pakistan of any imminent and actual developments on the Kishanganga Dam that may adversely affect the restoring of the status quo ante or that may jeopardize Pakistans rights and interests under the Treaty; d) Any further relief the Court considered necessary.
He added "the solutions are either; satisfaction, compensations, or return to the status quo ante," criticizing, at the same time, having the Minister of Transportation on a news conference to explain the issue without the presence of the Foreign Minister in this conference or another conference.
I told both the king and the crown prince that across the region I did not believe there could be a return to the status quo ante," he told reporters after the talks.
But that restored the status quo ante, which is actually what the Rafsanjani faction most wanted.
I call on the Israeli authorities to remove the settlers from the property and restore the status quo ante,' Robert Serry said in a statement, describing the events as 'unacceptable.