On Friday, October 15, NPS contractor the Sedway Group, a real estate and urban economics consulting firm, presented preliminary market study findings in a workshop attended by officials from New York and New Jersey including the Mayor of Jersey City Bret Schundler, representatives from the World Monuments Fund, the Statue of Liberty Ellis Island Foundation, the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation, the National Parks and Conservation Association, the New Jersey Historical Society, the Lower East Side Tenement Museum, the New York Landmarks Conservancy and several members of the New Jersey Governor's Advisory Committee on Ellis Island.
What does SLEIF stand for?
SLEIF stands for Statue of Liberty Ellis Island Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- St. Lucia Employers' Federation (est. 1961)
- State Legal Expense Fund (Missouri)
- Student Library Enhancement Fund (University of Toronto, Canada)
- Student Life Endowment Fund (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- Scottish Lawyers European Group
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Genetics
- Specialist Library for Ethnicity and Health (UK)
- School Leadership Executive Institute (South Carolina Department of Education)
- Science Laboratory Environment Inventory
- SNC-Lavalin Environment Inc. (engineering firm; Canada)
- Sri Lanka Environmental Journalists Forum
- Sri Lanka English Language Teachers' Association
- Self-Loading Experimental Model
- Service Logic Execution Manager
- Site Laboratory Equipment Maintenance
- Steve Le Marquand (Australian born actor)
- Stichting Landschapstheater En Meer (Dutch: Foundation for Theater Landscape and More)
- Schiffli Lace and Embroidery Manufacturers Association
- Sri Lanka Energy Managers Association (est. 1984; Sri Lanka)
- Southwest Louisiana Electric Membership Corporation (Lafayette, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has served on public relations advisory committees of various charitable organizations including the Salvation Army, America Red Cross, and the Statue of Liberty Ellis Island Foundation.