They should be evaluated by a statistically valid random sample taken by an audit group outside the claims operation.
What does SVRS stand for?
SVRS stands for Statistically Valid Random Sample
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SVRS
We have 14 other meanings of SVRS in our Acronym Attic
- Sumpter Valley Railroad Restoration Inc. (non-profit historical organization in northeast Oregon)
- Supply Voltage Rejection Ratio
- System Verification Readiness Review
- Southern Virginia Rottweiler Rescue Placement
- Safety Vacuum Release System (pool and spa drains)
- Security Vulnerability Repository Service (EU project)
- Shrouded Ventilated Rotary Sander (construction)
- Solvent Vapor Recovery System
- Sorenson Video Relay Service (deaf video call service)
- Statewide Voter Registration System
- Swiss Volley Region Solothurn (volleyball club; Solothurn, Switzerland)
- Swan Valley Regional Secondary School (Canada)
- Semirigid Vibrating Rotor Target
- Service Returned (legal)
- Silicon Valley Rapid Transit (California)
- Simple Visual Reaction Time (neurobehavioral test)
- Smart Video Rendering Technology
- Supraventricular Re-Entrant Tachycardia (cardiology)
- Silicon Valley Rapid Transit Corridor (California)
- Southside Virginia Regional Technology Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anyone who has concerns about random sampling in landscape studies will also be surprised by Orton's cursory dismissal of the `Teotihuacan effect'-- the idea that a statistically valid random sample could easily miss the largest site in a study area.
The annual retrospective survey is a statistically valid random sample of elementary schools statewide; this year a total of 150 schools participated in the survey and 3,815 kindergarten records were reviewed.