What does SSISI stand for?
SSISI stands for Statistical and Social Inquiry Society of Ireland
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Social Services Information System (UK)
- Space Station Information System
- Specialized Security and Investigation Services (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- SQL Server Integration Services (Microsoft)
- State Security Investigations Sector (Egyptian Ministry of the Interior)
- Structural Statistics for Industry and Services (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah
- Surveying and Spatial Information System (Australia)
- Sports Science Institute of South Africa (Newlands, South Africa)
- Salt Sensitivity Index for Systolic Blood Pressure
- Safeguards and Security Issues Status Management Information System
- Synchronous Serial Interface Status Register
- Social Support Inventory for Stroke Survivors (cardiology)
- South Sudan Institute for Strategic Studies
- Surgical Site Infection Surveillance Scheme (UK)
- Sauk-Suiattle Indian Tribe
- Sign Service Installation Technician (certification)
- Simulated Social Interaction Test (psychiatry; role-play assessment)
- Society on Social Implications of Technology (IEEE)
- Soil Scientist in Training (Minnesota Board of Architecture, Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Geoscience and Interior Design)