According to the Statistical Yearbook for Asia and the Pacific published by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) in Bangkok, the region had the lowest unemployment rate of 4.
What does SYAP stand for?
SYAP stands for Statistical Yearbook for Asia and the Pacific
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SYAP
We have 1 other meaning of SYAP in our Acronym Attic
- South Yorkshire Air Museum
- South Yorkshire Aviation Museum (UK)
- Seattle Young Artists Music Festival
- Sai Young Adult Newsletter (quarterly newsletter)
- Salisbury Youth Action Network (Australia)
- Society of Yukon Artists of Native Ancestry (Canada)
- Selling Your Art Online
- Senior Years Apprenticeship Option (Canada)
- Sutter-Yuba Association of Realtors (California)
- Stamford Young Artists Philharmonic (Connecticut)
- San Yu Adventist School (Singapore)
- See You Again Shortcut (software)
- Since You Asked So Nicely
- See You At the Pole (national youth rally for prayer)
- Scrap Your Boilerplate (generic functional programming)
- Simply Your Best (Computer Training Canada product distribution; Aberdeen, Scotland, UK)
- Sinai Yatirim Bankasi (Turkish: Industrial Investment Bank)
- Start Your Business
- Statesman's Year-Book
- Statistical Yearbook of Bangladesh
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ESCAP's Statistical Yearbook for Asia and the Pacific 2008 said migration was exacerbating falling birth rates with populations of poorer nations heading for the richer regional economies of Singapore, Hong Kong and China.
9789210192415 Statistical yearbook for Asia and the Pacific, 2007 ed.