is a multinational software products company that provides statistical product and service solutions.
What does SPSS stand for?
SPSS stands for Statistical Product and Service Solutions
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPSS
We have 93 other meanings of SPSS in our Acronym Attic
- Self-Propelled Semi-Submersible (water craft)
- Service Provisioning System Software (Enovaten Networks)
- Short-Pulse Spallation Source
- Signal Processing Sub-System
- Smart Phase-Switched Screen
- Society for Promotion of Space Science
- Solar Panel Sun Sensor
- Spacecraft Power Sub System
- St. Paul's Secondary School (Trenton, ON, Canada)
- Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS Inc.)
- Surfers Paradise State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Sustainable Product Service System
- Seismic Provisions for Structural Steel Buildings (AISC)
- Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists
- South Puget Sound Salmon Enhancement Group (Olympia, WA)
- Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
- Shipping Pull Signal Summary List
- Single Parent Social Support Network
- Saint Paul Seminary School of Divinity (St. Paul, MN)
- Saint Paul School of Theology (Kansas City, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: SPSS) is a multinational software products company that delivers statistical product and service solutions.
Nasdaq:SPSS) is a multinational software products company that delivers statistical product and service solutions.