LSI Logic the LSI Logic logo, RapidChip, G12, Gflx, RapidChip Integrator, RapidChip Integrator2 and Statistical Post-Processing are trademarks or registered trademarks of LSI Logic Corporation.
What does SPP stand for?
SPP stands for Statistical Post-Processing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SPP
We have 404 other meanings of SPP in our Acronym Attic
- Standard of Professional Practice (various organizations)
- Standard Parallel Port
- Standard Practice Procedure
- Standard Process Procedure
- Standardized Patient Program
- Stanislaus Professional Photographers
- Starter Pack Programme
- Starting Pay on Promotion
- State Partnership Program
- Stationary Phase Point
- Statutory Paternity Pay (UK)
- Stedelijk Preventie Programma (Belgium)
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Storage Photostimulable Phosphor
- Strategic Partner Program
- Strategic Planning Process (US DoD)
- Strategy Program Planning
- Strategy, Plans & Programs (US DoD)
- Stromal Processing Peptidase (cleavage of transit peptide)
- Structural Plate Pipe (civil engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LSI Logic's Statistical Post-Processing testing methodology overcomes the barriers with its unique ability to identify unusual data values or statistical "outliers" by using raw data from Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) and wafer sort maps, making it possible to isolate defective parts off-tester.
With this new solution for automotive IC manufacturers, Pintail offers a superior, repeatable process alternative to the limited PAT methodology of statistical post-processing," said Jeff Bibbee, founder and chief technology officer (CTO) of Pintail Technologies.