Statistical analyses and graphical representations were performed using Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (version 10.
What does SPSS stand for?
SPSS stands for Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS Inc.)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPSS
We have 93 other meanings of SPSS in our Acronym Attic
- Science Planning and Scheduling System (Hubble Telescope)
- Self-Propelled Semi-Submersible (water craft)
- Service Provisioning System Software (Enovaten Networks)
- Short-Pulse Spallation Source
- Signal Processing Sub-System
- Smart Phase-Switched Screen
- Society for Promotion of Space Science
- Solar Panel Sun Sensor
- Spacecraft Power Sub System
- St. Paul's Secondary School (Trenton, ON, Canada)
- Statistical Product and Service Solutions
- Surfers Paradise State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Sustainable Product Service System
- Seismic Provisions for Structural Steel Buildings (AISC)
- Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists
- South Puget Sound Salmon Enhancement Group (Olympia, WA)
- Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
- Shipping Pull Signal Summary List
- Single Parent Social Support Network
- Saint Paul Seminary School of Divinity (St. Paul, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (2008) (SPSS) has been the most widely used software application for analyzing quantitative data in the social sciences since its inception in 1968 (http://www.
A small team of trained data entry clerks digitizes the data, which are then compiled using software such as the Statistical Package for the Social Sciences.
Data Analysis Descriptive statistics for the participants and reliabilities for all scales were computed using the Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS version 9.
The data were analyzed using the statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS).
The Cluster procedure of the Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS/PC +) was used for the computation.
An additional problem arose in the transfer of data from WebCT to another software program, the Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS).
The Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS-PC) was used for all of the statistical computations in this study.