Foreigners working in Slovakia According to the Statistical Office of the Slovak Republic, a total of 67 976 foreigners lived in Slovakia at the end of 2010, of whom 61.
What does SOoSR stand for?
SOoSR stands for Statistical Office of the Slovak Republic
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- State Organization of Oil Projects (Iraq)
- Similkameen Okanagan Organic Producers Association (Canada)
- Special Olympics Officials' Program for Athletes
- Ship Of Opportunity Programme Implementation Panel (IGOSS)
- Science Object Oriented Products and Systems (software company; Netherlands)
- Sperry Off Line/On Line Processing System
- Space Operations Officer Qualification Course
- Sources of Occupational Stress
- Southern Ontario Orchid Society (Canada)
- Stacked Oscar On Scout (satellites)
- Stichting Onafhankelijk Onderzoek Schizofrenie Syndroom (Dutch: Independent Schizophrenia Syndrome Research Foundation)
- Significantly Out of Tolerance (tools)
- Straight Out Of The Box (games)
- Straight out of the Camera (photography)
- Student Organization of the Month (Lehigh University; Pennsylvania)
- Security Officer of the Year (UK)
- Sprint Object Oriented Users Group
- Studenten Overleg Orgaan Zwolle (Dutch: Student Body Talk Zwolle)
- Safe Operating Practice
- Safe Operating Procedure
Samples in periodicals archive:
BRATISLAVA, Slovakia, April 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Statistical Office of the Slovak Republic today awarded IBM (NYSE: IBM) a three-year agreement to provide integrated technology services in support of the 2011 census in Slovakia.
Bratislava *** (2001) Statistical Office of the Slovak Republic.