[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Broadcast Service Danmark (BSD) used an IP statistical multiplexing solution to consolidate from 12 sub-muxing sites down to three.
What does StatCast stand for?
StatCast stands for Statistical Multiplexing (Phillips digital cable)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Signal Transducers and Activators of Transcription
- Survival Trial of Antiarrhythmic Therapy in Congestive Heart Failure
- Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 1 (also seen as STAT-1)
- Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 2 (gene)
- Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 3 (gene)
- Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 4
- Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 5
- Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 6
- Structured Audit Techniques for Assessment of Safety Management (United Kingdom)
- Statistics Canada (Canadian government)
- Statistical Collection System
- Static Synchronous Compensator
- Status Data
- Simplified Tactical Area Terminal Equipment
- Software Tool for Automated Test Environment
- Department of State
- Department of State, Bureau of Political-Military Affairs
- Service Central de La Statistique et des Études Économiques (Luxembourg)
- Shipment Status System
- Status Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
The primary reason that low cost can be achieved is attributable to an architecture based on data, which takes advantage of the statistical multiplexing advantages of packet switching and enables a flat decentralized network design, leveraging the benefits of open IP standards.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- General Instrument Corporation (NYSE: GIC) today announced that it has been awarded the prestigious Technical Achievement Emmy(R) for its patented development of Statistical Multiplexing of Digital Television Signals.
NTV-Plus Deploys Latest Generation DiviCom[R] Electra[TM] Encoders and DiviTrackIP[TM] Statistical Multiplexing for High Quality, Low Bit-Rate Direct-to-Home TV Service MOSCOW -- Harmonic Inc.
The multi-channel HD delivery capability made possible with the enhanced efficiency of the Harmonic solution, which also includes DiviTrack[TM] statistical multiplexing and NMX Digital Service Manager[TM], dramatically enhances the broadcaster's service and gives KXII the flexibility to adjust their service configuration in real-time or via scheduled changes.
The IP-based Harmonic solution also includes DiviCom[R] Electra[TM] 1000 encoders and DiviTrackIP[TM] statistical multiplexing.
Boom TV Direct-to-Home Service Utilizes Bandwidth Efficient DiviCom(R) Encoders and DiviTrackIP(TM) Statistical Multiplexing to Deliver More Video Content Harmonic Inc.
AMSTERDAM, Netherlands -- ProStream(TM) 1000 With DiviTrackMX(TM) Increases Flexibility and Efficiency by Incorporating Closed-Loop Statistical Multiplexing in High Density Stream Processing Platform Harmonic Inc.