s flexible closed-loop statistical multiplexer (statmux).
What does StatMux stand for?
StatMux stands for Statistical Multiplexer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of StatMux
- Status Report
- State Tobacco Activities Tracking and Evaluation System (United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Silicon Technology for Automotive and Telecommunications Integrated Circuits
- Statistical Texturing Applied to Battlefield Induced Contaminants
- Students Taking Actions Together in Christ (Eaton, OH)
- Shipment Tracking and Tracing Information System
- Student Training Analysis and Tracking Information System
- State Transition Analysis Technique Language
- Statistical and Logical Learning Algorithm (classification, prediction, and control)
- Starting Time
- Statistical Time Division Multiplexing
- Status Network (US Navy software application suite)
- Stationing Projection
- Status Record
- Status Report
- Status Request
- Short Term Alternatives for Therapy Services (US DHHS)
- Sports Team Analysis and Tracking Systems
- Statistical Analysis of Time Series
- Statistical Assessment Service (non-profit research organization; Washington, DC, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company combined voice and data technologies very early in its line of MultiMux(TM) statistical multiplexers and patented DSVD modems, the evolution of which, can now be seen in the company's MultiVOIP(TM) voice and fax over IP (VoIP) products.
For more information regarding the Backup BPF or other DCB products such as DSUs, statistical multiplexers, Ethernet polling devices, routers, and wireless access devices, contact Data Comm for Business, Inc.
On the network at the time were DSU/CSUs, time division multiplexers and statistical multiplexers.
Moreover, the EN8000 has transport stream (ASI) and IP outputs and is part of the TANDBERG iSIS 8000 IP-based system solution which includes IP multiplexing, multi-platform professional receivers and TANDBERG Reflex(TM), the most widely deployed statistical multiplexer in MPEG-4 AVC SD and HD, all brought together under a single control and management system, nCompass.
BE3200/StatMux Statistical Multiplexer Optimizes Output Bandwidth of Multiple Telairity H.
Stephane Guerillot, communications manager at AFP, says, "We were previously running a multiplexed network with Motorola Codex 674X series statistical multiplexers.
It includes IP multiplexers, multi-platform professional receivers and TANDBERG Reflex(TM), the most widely deployed statistical multiplexer in MPEG-4 AVC SD and HD, all brought together under a single control and management system, TANDBERG nCompass.