CISNET was invited to sponsor a special issue of the journal Statistical Methods in Medical Research titled "Uses of Stochastic Models for the Early Detection of Cancer," with articles submitted in spring 2003.
What does SMMR stand for?
SMMR stands for Statistical Methods in Medical Research (journal)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMMR
We have 4 other meanings of SMMR in our Acronym Attic
- Social Management and Monitoring Plan
- Socioeconomic Monitoring & Mitigation Plan
- Sophisticated Municipal Market Professional
- Strategic Meetings Management Program
- System MANPRINT Management Plan
- Southern Minnesota Municipal Power Agency (Rochester, MN)
- Scanning Multichannel Microwave Radiometer (experiment)
- Scanning Multifrequency Microwave Radiometer
- Severe Mental and Motor Retardation (neurololgy)
- Six Month Maintenance Release
- Swedish Meatball Motorcycle Riders (New England)
- Strategic Marketing and Media Research Institute
- Sustainable Management of Mineral Resources Project (Nigeria)
- SAR Mission Management System (Canada)
- Scofield Magnet Middle School (Stamford, CT)
- Service Manager Management System
- Shipbuilding Material Management System
- Ships Maintenance Management System
- Social Media Management System
- Sociedad Mexicana de Mecánica de Suelos (Mexico)