About GeoFluent GeoFluent is an on-demand translation platform that integrates Lionbridge's cloud-based language customization solutions with a statistical machine translation engine developed in IBM's Watson Research Center.
What does SMT stand for?
SMT stands for Statistical Machine Translation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SMT
We have 286 other meanings of SMT in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Medical Transport
- Spatial Mode Transformation (Lasercomm)
- Special Maintenance Team
- Spill Management Team
- Spinal Manipulative Therapy
- Standard Measurement Technique
- Standards, Measurements and Testing
- State Management Team
- Station Management
- Station Mobile-Transportable
- Steiner Minimum Tree
- Stimulation Magnétique Transcrânienne (French: Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation)
- Store Manager Trainee (various companies)
- Stork Materials Technology
- Stress Memorization Technique
- String/M-Theory (physics)
- Study Management Team (NIH)
- Subject Matter Training
- Submillimeter Telescope
- Subscriber Multiplex Transponder
Samples in periodicals archive:
The translation solution is an on-demand translation platform which integrates Lionbridge's cloud-based language customisation solution with a statistical machine translation engine which was developed in IBM's Watson Research Centre.
This both maximizes the ability to achieve cross-TM leverage, and facilitates preparing high-quality data for training Statistical Machine Translation systems or building bilingual corpora via a pivot language, in the absence of data in a given language pair.
Aa IBM will provide education services to KACST researchers on the functionality and features of statistical machine translation technology which was invented by the IBM Research team.
Based on Statistical Machine Translation (SMT) technology and algorithms that "learn" sentence structure and word context, WhiteSmoke Translator produces high quality translations for single words and full texts, with 55 language pairs to be supported by the end of 2009.
Statistical machine translation , in its pure form, uses no additional linguistic knowledge to train both a statistical translation and target language model.
Hybrid technology combines the flexibility of statistical machine translation and the reliability of rule based linguistic approach.
SAIC's Omnifluent Translate Omnifluent Translate (TM) is the first and only true hybrid machine technology - combining the fluency of statistical machine translation with the informativeness of rule-based machine translation.