In addition to this book, he is also the author of The Statistical Analysis of Time Series.
What does STATS stand for?
STATS stands for Statistical Analysis of Time Series
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STATS
We have 14 other meanings of STATS in our Acronym Attic
- Starting Time
- Statistical Multiplexer
- Statistical Time Division Multiplexing
- Status Network (US Navy software application suite)
- Stationing Projection
- Status Record
- Status Report
- Status Request
- Short Term Alternatives for Therapy Services (US DHHS)
- Sports Team Analysis and Tracking Systems
- Statistical Assessment Service (non-profit research organization; Washington, DC, USA)
- Students Teaching AIDS to Students (American Medical Students Association)
- Students' Attitude Towards Statistics
- Statistics Canada (government)
- State Soil Geographic Database
- Simvastatin Treats Asians to Target
- Specialist Transport Advisory and Testing Utility Society (UK)
- Specialized Technical and Technology User Services
- Specialized Technical and Technology User Support (online learning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, the author takes pains to use this conclusion to discredit the use of the standard Statistical analysis of time series data.