How many stationary fuel cells were shipped in each application segment, in terms of systems and megawatts, between 2009 and 2012?
What does SFC stand for?
SFC stands for Stationary Fuel Cells (Siemens)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFC
We have 390 other meanings of SFC in our Acronym Attic
- St. Francis College (Brooklyn Heights, New York)
- Standard Flip Chip (semiconductors)
- Stanford Flying Club
- Starfleet Command (game)
- StarFleet Command (Star Trek)
- Start-Up Frequency Converter (power plants)
- State Finance Committee (various locations)
- State Fire Commission (various locations)
- Statement of Financial Condition
- Static Frequency Converter
- Statistical Factory Control
- Sterling Financial Corporation (Spokane, WA)
- Stranraer Football Club
- Strategy for Change (UK)
- Student Finance Corporation
- Student for Christ
- Sturt Football Club (South Australia)
- Sub-Frame Connector (auto suspension)
- Subjective Fidelity Criteria
- Sugarcane Feeds Centre (Trinidad and Tobago)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The facility will incorporate several of FuelCell Energy's stationary fuel cells and will work round-the-clock, every day of the year.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20081117/FSLOGO) Three types of stationary fuel cells that are expected to be at the forefront of driving growth in the industry are proton exchange membrane fuel cells (PEMFCs), molten carbonate fuel cells (MCFCs), and solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs).
com) finds that the European Stationary Fuel Cells Market is expected to achieve commercialisation by the end of this decade and is estimated to reach US$197.
According to the report, one of the most important factors driving the Global Fuel Cell market is the fact that the energy sources used by stationary fuel cells are abundant in nature.
This Pike Research report provides insight into fuel cell industry dynamics, market trends, and technology innovations for three main sectors: stationary fuel cells, fuel cell vehicles, and fuel cells for portable power applications in the Asia Pacific region, concentrating on China, Japan, and Korea.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Cleantech team said, Stationary fuel cells result in lesser emissions when compared to the other forms of alternative energy sources.
As such, stationary fuel cells are gaining increased attention and interest from a variety of stakeholders.