The DX-120 also includes built-in caller ID, direct inward dialing, uniform call distribution, fax detection, tenant service, music on hold, station message detail recording and public address capabilities.
What does SMDR stand for?
SMDR stands for Station Message Detail Recording
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of SMDR
We have 20 other meanings of SMDR in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Management Decision Point
- Support Maintenance Deployment Plan
- System Monitoring Display Protocol
- Saint Martin De Porres High School (Cleveland, OH)
- Short Message Delivery Point-To-Point Bearer Service
- Short Message Service Delivery Point to Point
- Strategic Mission Data Preparation System
- Senior Management Design Review (Marriott)
- Senior Medical Department Representative (US Navy)
- Singapore Medical Device Register
- Station Message Detail Report
- Storage Management Data Requester (Novell)
- Structure and Manning Decision Review
- Summary Material Delivery Report
- Supplier Master Document Register
- Station Message Detail Recording 6 (Nortel Networks)
- South Metro Denver Realtors Association (Colorado)
- Smokey Mountain Development and Reclamation Project (Manila, Philippines)
- Southeast Motorsports Dirt Racing Series
- Santa Monica Dance Studio (Santa Monica, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With call accounting, also known as station message detail recording, your company can track inbound and outbound calls by line, individual, length of call and destination of call.
Centralized Station Message Detail Recording (SMDR) enables Call Accounting software to be located on a single Call Accounting Server that can receive SMDR call data from each Strata CIX node via TCP/IP on the Strata Net Network.
Two more Datapath extensions support a new data link to Jantzen in Portland and a station message detail recording to premises (SMDR-P) application out ot a local Southern Bell POP.
Station Message Detail Recording, which provides easy, accurate system management information;
In order for the state to charge interstate long-distance calls from its main Centrex system back to the various agencies and departments, a station message detail recording (SMDR) tape is processed through the state telecommunications billing system, which consists of several software packages operating on an IBM 3081 mainframe computer.
Call-accounting and station message detail recording (SMDR) are among the most misunderstood topics in telecommunications.