This polymer may provide an outer surface having a static coefficient of friction of about 0.
What does SCOF stand for?
SCOF stands for Static Coefficient of Friction (slip resistance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCOF
We have 16 other meanings of SCOF in our Acronym Attic
- Standing Committee on Evaluation and Accountability (post-secondary education standards; British Columbia, Canada)
- South Central Oregon Economic Development District
- Scientific Committee on Occupational Exposure Limits
- State and County Officers and Employees Retirement System
- Standing Committee on Educational Technology (British Columbia, Canada)
- Scottish Council for Outdoor Education Training and Recreation
- San Clemente Ocean Festival
- Small Circle of Friends (hip-hop group)
- Standing Committee of Officials (Ministerial Council for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs; Australia)
- Standing Committee on Fisheries (Canadian Parliament)
- Superformance Cobra Owners Forum (cars)
- Supreme Court of Florida
- Swirling Cesspool of Filth
- Shipping Control Office, Forward Area (US Navy)
- Standing Committee on Finance and Administration
- Standing Committee on the Food Chain and Animal Health (UK)
- Supreme Court of Florida
- South Central Oregon Fire Management Partnership
- Standing Committee on Fisheries and Oceans (Canada)
- Scouting Force (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stan Handman, NevaSlip president, reports that, "a NevaSlip treated floor provides a Static Coefficient of Friction of at least 0.
guideways, bearings, spindles), and influence of static coefficient of friction.
Table 4 - static coefficient of friction Cured butyl bladder Unvulcanized halobutyl innerliner panels E268 E255 Non-coated 0.
Testing results showed that Cintas' deep cleaning service provided static coefficient of friction (SCOF) values of greater than .
Based in Lynn, Massachusetts, NevaSlip is an advanced anti-slip floor service that helps architects and building owners reduce insurance and legal costs by giving marble, terrazzo, tile, granite, and concrete floors a Static Coefficient of Friction (SCOF) that meets federal ADA standards.
Dynamic coefficient of friction values are generally lower than static coefficient of friction values, therefore all of the specimens tested in phase 2 appear to provide adequate traction for wal%g on dry mica rock surfaces.
An industry leader for over 18 years, NevaSlip[TM] applies the most advanced anti-slip formula available on tile, marble, granite, terrazzo, and concrete floors -- indoors or out -- to give them a Static Coefficient of Friction (SCOF) reading that meets or exceeds requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for at least 8 years.