CB: The recent update of the 2003 Statewide Water Supply Initiative Report estimates demand will exceed supply by about 20 percent by 2030.
What does SWSI stand for?
SWSI stands for Statewide Water Supply Initiative (Colorado)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SWSI
We have 11 other meanings of SWSI in our Acronym Attic
- Subsurface Waste Storage Facility
- South Wales Sea Fisheries Committee (UK)
- Stimulated Whole Salivary Flow Rate
- Social Work Services Group (Scotland, UK)
- Strong Women, Strong Girls (various locations)
- Standardized Weak-Sense Hadamard
- Safe-Waste Systems, Inc. (waste management)
- Semantic Web Services Initiative (academic and industrial research colloquium)
- Single Width Single Inlet (fan)
- Social Work Services Inspectorate (UK)
- Surface Water Supply Index (various locations)
- Severly Warped Shadow Knights (gaming clan)
- Save Water Save Lives (clean water; various locations)
- Semantic Web Service Language
- Shaking with Silent Laughter (Internet slang)
- Supplemental Weather Service Location
- Synthetic Workload Specification Language (computing)
- Social Work Statistics Liaison Group (Scotland, UK)
- Social Web Search and Mining (workshop)
- Special Weapons Supply Memorandum
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Colorado Department of Natural Resources, in its just-released update of the 2003 Statewide Water Supply Initiative report (SWSI), estimates that by 2030, Colorado will face a supply "gap"--demand will exceed supply by 20 percent by 2030.
In fact, to make clear that the water board's $3 million Statewide Water Supply Initiative (it's referred to as SWSI, pronounced: swazi) was in no way an attempt to dictate water policy to local water authorities throughout the state, Brown denounced false impressions he said were spread during the campaign for the failed water-storage Referendum A in 2003.