The Department needs an experienced partner to carry out performance, stress and load testing of the VSPC application and its interaction with the statewide voter registration system known as SCORE.
What does SVRS stand for?
SVRS stands for Statewide Voter Registration System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SVRS
We have 14 other meanings of SVRS in our Acronym Attic
- Software Verification Results Report
- Sumpter Valley Railroad Restoration Inc. (non-profit historical organization in northeast Oregon)
- Supply Voltage Rejection Ratio
- System Verification Readiness Review
- Southern Virginia Rottweiler Rescue Placement
- Safety Vacuum Release System (pool and spa drains)
- Security Vulnerability Repository Service (EU project)
- Shrouded Ventilated Rotary Sander (construction)
- Solvent Vapor Recovery System
- Sorenson Video Relay Service (deaf video call service)
- Statistically Valid Random Sample
- Swiss Volley Region Solothurn (volleyball club; Solothurn, Switzerland)
- Swan Valley Regional Secondary School (Canada)
- Semirigid Vibrating Rotor Target
- Service Returned (legal)
- Silicon Valley Rapid Transit (California)
- Simple Visual Reaction Time (neurobehavioral test)
- Smart Video Rendering Technology
- Supraventricular Re-Entrant Tachycardia (cardiology)
- Silicon Valley Rapid Transit Corridor (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A statewide voter registration system helps weed out duplicate voters, which were a problem in the 2000 election.
But when elections officials checked the statewide voter registration system to verify their registration, it was found that those four people had never registered to vote.
This is due to the ability of BALLOTsafe to draw on voter registration information through those states' ES&S vote tabulation and statewide voter registration systems for ballot creation.
The Department needs an experienced partner to carry out penetration testing and code review of the VSPC application and its interaction with the statewide voter registration system known as SCORE.
The supervisors are required to record in the statewide voter registration system the date each form is received and the date the signature on the form is verified as valid.
Daniels previously announced ES&S as the winning bidder to provide a statewide voter registration system in January.
Both Close and Granum criticize Bradbury's performance in this role - he has obstructed initiative petitioners' access to the ballot in a partisan fashion, they say, and has moved too slowly to implement a statewide voter registration system.