At the same time, preliminary statistics from the Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System indicate the number of fatal collisions is down 7 percent when comparing April 2010 to April 2011.
What does SWITRS stand for?
SWITRS stands for Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System (traffic collision data collected by the California Highway Patrol)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- SomeWhere In Time (movie)
- South West Institute of TAFE (Technical and Further Education) (est. 1988; Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia)
- Southwest Institute of Technology (Austin, TX)
- Solar and Wind Initiatives Towards Change (Canada)
- Student Wellness Initiative Toward Community Health (est. 2005; West Side Community Clinic; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Students Working in Tobacco Can Help (Canadian Cancer Society)
- Switch Exercise
- Sustainable Water Infrastructure Task Force (Pennsylvania)
- School-to-Work Interagency Transition Partnership (California)
- Southwest IT Partners (Irvine, CA)
- Solid Waste Information and Tracking System
- Southern Wisconsin Interpreting & Translation Services
- Society of Women in Urology (Chicago, IL)
- Special Weapons Interdiction Vehicles (video game)
- Southern Waste Information Exchange, Inc.
- Someone Who Isn't You (band)
- Semata Wayang Jaya (Indonesian real estate company)
- Sir William Johnson
- Small Wars Journal (blog)
- Solvent Weld Joint (pipes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SOURCE: CHP's Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System
5 California Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System.