Howe was appointed by former Texas Governor Ann Richards to serve as chairman of the Texas Statewide Health Coordinating Council, a group chartered by the state legislature to develop a health plan for Texas.
What does SHCC stand for?
SHCC stands for Statewide Health Coordinating Council (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHCC
We have 34 other meanings of SHCC in our Acronym Attic
- South Hadley Community Band
- South Shore Concert Band
- Sindh High Court Bar Association (Pakistan)
- Scallop High Molecular Weight Calcium Binding Protein
- John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County (Chicago, IL)
- Sacred Heart Canossian College
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church
- Semi-Hard Coking Coal
- South Hills Community Church (San Jose, CA)
- Starhill Golf & Country Club (Malaysia)
- Shared Channel Control Channel
- Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective (game)
- Special Health Care District
- Smith Hill Community Development Corporation (Providence, RI)
- Sheila Harper Canine Education
- Sosyal Hizmetler Ve Cocuk Esirgeme Kurumu (Turkish: Social Services and Protection of Children)
- Shree Hari Chemicals Export Ltd. (India)
- Sheep Hydatid Cyst Fluid
- Southern Highlands Charitable Foundation (Las Vegas, NV)
- Spring Hill Corrections Facility (Waikato, New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dolsen also served as the chairperson of the Public Policy Committee, the Southwestern Michigan Health Coordinating Council and the Statewide Health Coordinating Council.
s (OTCBB:BGAT) CEO Manfred Sternberg has been appointed by the Texas Statewide Health Coordinating Council to the Health Information Technology Advisory Committee.