As part of its 2004 HopeLine grant program, Verizon Wireless has donated $10,000 to the Statewide California Coalition for Battered Women to support their outreach campaign across the state to promote local hotline phone numbers for victims of abuse.
What does SCCBW stand for?
SCCBW stands for Statewide California Coalition for Battered Women
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Saint Catherine's College Boat Club (Saint Catherine's College, University of Cambridge; UK)
- Schenectady County Community Business Center (New York)
- Sierra Club of Canada British Columbia
- Sports Car Club of British Columbia
- Santa Clara County Biotechnology Education Partnership (San Jose, CA)
- Senior Citizens Center Branch Library (Reno, NV)
- Southern California Collegiate Badminton League (est. 1997)
- Santa Clara County Board of Education (California)
- South Carolina Center for Birds of Prey
- Social Capital Community Benchmark Survey
- International Conference of the Chilean Computer Science Society
- Santa Clarita Children's Choir (Santa Clarita, CA)
- Santa Cruz Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Sarah Cannon Cancer Center (Tennessee)
- Satellite Communications Control Center
- Satellite Communications Control Central
- Saudi Catering and Contracting Company (Saudi Arabia)
- Scaddling Court Community Centre
- Scandinavia Chinese Christian Church
- Schenectady County Community College (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HopeLine grants awarded in 2004 supported a variety of domestic violence prevention and awareness organizations in California including: Barbara Sinatra's Children Center, Casa de Amparo, Human Options, Jenesse Center, Los Angeles Commission on Assaults Against Women, Statewide California Coalition for Battered Women, Su Casa Family Crisis and Support Center and many others.