2012 Contractor name : BRUKER OPTICS SCANDINAVIA Contractor address : Vallgatan 5, 17067 Solna, Sweden SE-17067 Solna Agency : Statens Museum for Kunst SE[sup.
What does SMFK stand for?
SMFK stands for Statens Museum for Kunst (Norwegian: State Museum for the Arts)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- San Miguel Foods, Inc.
- School Management Foundation of Illinois
- Sequential Multiport Fuel Injection (automotive engineering)
- Single-Mode Fiber Interface
- Software Multilevel Fault Injection
- Sports Medicine Fitness Institute
- State Ministry for Integration
- Strategic Management Forum of India
- Sebewaing Mutual Fire Insurance Company
- Single Magnetic Field Integral Equation
- Semiconductor and Microsystems Fabrication Laboratory (Rochester Institute of Technology; New York)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Finance & Leasing Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Sunday Morning Football League (membership fan organization)
- Sliding Mode Fuzzy Logic Controller (engineering)
- Select Menhaden Fish Meal
- Shear Modulation Force Microscopy
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Statistical Mechanics of Financial Markets (econophysics book)
- Synthetic Multifunctional Material
- Spalding McCutcheon First National (real estate; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I also enjoyed the Statens Museum for Kunst - an imposing 19th-Century building full of European art, including work from Rembrant and Van Gogh.
8 German World Images Statens Museum for Kunst Copenhagen www.
There are some beautiful parks to visit while several national art galleries, particularly the Statens Museum for Kunst, offer free entry on Wednesdays.
In the most literal sense, it joined work from her earlier project at the Statens Museum for Kunst in Copenhagen and works borrowed from the collection of Magasin 3 in Stockholm.
If museums are more your thing, the two essentials have to be Statens Museum For Kunst (the national gallery, featuring all the great Danes) and the Nationalmuseet, set in an impressive former royal palace.
Two paintings at the Statens Museum for Kunst, Denmark, have been reattributed to Rembrandt (above, museum director Allis Helleland on the left poses with the two works and the curator and conservator).
The 2005 Monterey Symphony Chorus tour includes performances at University College in Bergen and the Norsk Folkemuseum in Oslo, Norway; the Statens Museum for Kunst in Copenhagen, Denmark; the University of Uppsala Cathedral, Sweden; the Lutheran Church of St.