The finalists' design proposals will be on public display at the Staten Island Institute of Arts and Sciences from Dec.
What does SIIAS stand for?
SIIAS stands for Staten Island Institute of Arts and Sciences (Staten Island, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SIIAS in our Acronym Attic
- Successor In Interest
- Suitability Investigative Index
- System Internal Interface
- Systemic Infrastructure Initiative (Australia)
- Systems Interface Inc.
- Sistema Integrado de Información del Instituto Guatemalteco de Seguridad Social (Spanish: Integrated Information System of the Social Security Institute; Guatemala)
- Singapore Institute of International Affairs
- Società Italiana di Ipertensione Arteriosa
- Software & Information Industry Association (formerly the Software Publishers Association)
- International Secretariat for Catholic Engineers, Agronomists and Industry Officials
- Spatial Information Infrastructure for Asian Studies in Australia
- Samueli Institute for Information Biology (Alexandria, VA)
- Security Industry Insurance Brokers (Australia)
- State Intelligence and Investigation Bureau (Nigeria)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (Pune, India)
- Syria International Islamic Bank
- Saudi International Innovation Conference
- See If I Care
- Sequential Iterative Interference Cancellation
- Serious Injury/Illness Case
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staten Island began considering waterfront redevelopment plans in 1997 when the Staten Island Institute of Arts and Sciences was looking for a site to build a new facility.
George Ferry Terminal, to be completed 2003; and * redevelopment of the Staten Island Institute of Arts and Sciences.