43 and FASB Statements of Financial Accounting Concepts Nos.
What does SFAC stand for?
SFAC stands for Statements of Financial Accounting Concepts (business/finance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFAC
We have 38 other meanings of SFAC in our Acronym Attic
- Shelburne Falls Area Business Association (Massachusetts)
- Science Fiction Association of Bergen County (New Jersey)
- Sacramento Fine Arts Center (California)
- San Francisco Arts Commission
- Saves for a Cure, Inc. (Edison, NJ)
- Shop Floor Automation and Control (manufacturing)
- Sitka Fine Arts Camp (Sitka, AR)
- Société Française d'Archéologie Classique (French: French Society of Classical Archeology; est. 1967)
- Société Française d'Assurance Crédit (French: French Credit Insurance Union)
- Soldier Family Assistance Center (various locations)
- Suburban Fine Arts Center
- Syndicat Français des Assureurs Conseils (French: French Union of Insurers Tips; Paris, France)
- San Francisco Air Cargo Association (est. 1958)
- School for All Children Act (Austin, TX)
- South Florida Airconditioning Contractors Association (St. Petersburg, FL)
- South Florida Airline Commuters Association (Florida)
- San Fairy Ann Cycling Club (Maidstone, Kent, UK)
- Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce (Sioux Falls, South Dakota)
- Sioux Falls Area Community Foundation (South Dakota)
- Shanghai First Aid Central Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contents include: * FASB Statements of Financial Accounting Standards * Accounting Research Bulletins and related Interpretations * Accounting Principles Board Opinions and related Interpretations * FASB Interpretations * FASB Statements of Financial Accounting Concepts * FASB Technical Bulletins August 2002, Paperbound, Three-volume set No.
For example, FASB Statements of Financial Accounting Concepts would normally be more influential than other sources in this category.