The FASAB standards have been accepted by the GAO, OMB and the Treasury Department and are issued by OMB and the GAO as statements of federal financial accounting concepts (SFFAC) and statements of federal financial accounting standards (SFFAS).
What does SFFAC stand for?
SFFAC stands for Statements of Federal Financial Accounting Concepts
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFFAC
- Subtropical Farm Forestry Association (Australia)
- Super Free for All
- Svenska Föreningen För Allergologi
- Swiss Federal Finance Administration
- Swiss Fire Fighters Association
- Sydney Food Fairness Alliance (Australia)
- Systems for Financial Accounting, Inc.
- Solid Foundation for Abandoned Children, Inc. (Monrovia, Liberia)
- South Florida Foot & Ankle Centers
- Sports Facilities Funding Assistance Committee
- San Francisco Fine Arts Museums
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Association of New Zealand (Johnsonville, Wellington, New Zealand)
- San Francisco Fall Antiques Show
- Statement of Federal Financial Accounting Standards
- Superfund Financial Assessment System (EPA)
- San Francisco Food Bank (California)
- Small Form-Factor Board (image processing; US DoD)
- South Florida Free Beaches
- South Florida F-Body Association
- South Florida F-Body Club