Guidance for service auditors will be contained in a new Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements, Reporting on Controls at a Service Organization, which is being exposed for comment concurrently with this proposed SAS.
What does SSAE stand for?
SSAE stands for Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (auditing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSAE
We have 7 other meanings of SSAE in our Acronym Attic
- Structured Systems Analysis & Design Methodology
- Social Security Administration District Office
- Service Specific Assured Data Transfer
- Surface Search Radar Automatic Detection Track Controller
- Society Of Senior Aerospace Executives (Washington, DC)
- Soutien, Solidarité et Actions en Faveur des Emigrants (French: Support, Solidarity and Action in Favor of Emigrants; est. 1926)
- Sporadic Subcortical Arteriosclerotic Encephalopathy
- Stamped Self-Addressed Envelope
- Standard South African English
- Standard Spoken American English
- Shri Shakti Alternative Energy Limited (gas appliance company; India)
- Socio Sanitario Assistenziale Educativo Privato (Italian: Social and Health Care Private Education; Federation of Public Employees; Italian General Confederation of Labour; Italy)
- S-Band, Single Access Forward
- Sacramento Sound Art Festival (Sacramento, CA)
- Schweizerische Stiftung für Alpine Forschung (German)
- Security & Solar Applied Films Limited
- Single Stuck-At Fault
- Small Schools Athletic Federation (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Special Security Advisory Forces
- St. So Air Force (French snowboard group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AICPA is seeking comments on a proposed Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements, titled Reporting on an Entity's Internal Control Over Financial Reporting.
The AICPA Auditing Standards Board issued an exposure draft of proposed Statement on Auditing Standards (SAS), Defining Professional Requirements in Statements on Auditing Standards, and proposed Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE), Defining Professional Requirements in Statements on Standards for Attestation Engagements (www.
Auditors should perform such examination engagements in keeping with chapter 1, "Attest Engagements," of Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) no.
A proposed statement on standards for attestation engagements titled SSAE Hierarchy was released as well.
One of AICPA Statement of Position 01-4's most significant contributions to the process--as prepared by the AICPA investment performance statistics task force--is its guidance on how CPAs should approach this type of engagement under the principles established in Chapter 1, Attest Engagements, of Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements no.
103, Audit Documentation, and Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No.
Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements no.