com/prnh/20070724/DCTU006LOGO) "CADNA is pleased to see its recommendations represented in NTIA's draft statement of work regarding the IANA functions contract," said CADNA president Josh Bourne.
What does STOW stand for?
STOW stands for Statement of Work
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STOW
We have 2 other meanings of STOW in our Acronym Attic
- Store Unique
- Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University (state university; Thailand)
- Super Tractor Oil Universal
- Saint Thomas of Villanova
- Short Take Off and Vertical Landing
- Small, Task-Oriented Vehicle
- Standortverwaltung (German)
- Sustainable Tourism on Vashon (Vashon Island, WA)
- Short Take-Off/Vertical Landing (US DoD)
- Sandefjord Taste of Whisky
- Synthetic Theater of War
- Synthetic Theater Of War - Asia
- Synthetic Theater Of War - Europe
- Synthetic Theater of War - Theater Missile Defense
- Stichting Toegepast Onderzoek Waterbeheer (Dutch: Foundation for Applied Water Research)
- Synthetic Theater of War-Europe
- Small Tribes of Western Washington
- Swiss Trans Oceanic Yacht Club
- Clearwater (Amtrak station code; Clearwater, FL)
- S'il Te Plaît (French: Please, informal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The draft statement of work for solicitation number DJJD-10-RFP-0638 is posted on FedBizOpps.
As a program manager at any level, preparing the statement of work correctly is your responsibility and should be a top priority as you develop your acquisition strategy.
The amended statement of work represents an extension of a previous work plan which commenced in 2006, and enumerates a mutually agreed-upon menu of responsibilities and functional tasks that members of the Rutgers technical team will provide to mPhase going forward.
Additional benefits to LANDesk resellers and Expert Solution Providers (ESPs) include exclusive statement of work creation and deployment support, compensation of the LANDesk sales force for partner delivered services and direct billing options that enable the ESP to focus on the design and deployment and let LANDesk bill and collect from the customer directly.
A materiel fielding plan, transportability report, and the ILS portion of the contractual statement of work were added.
NASA contended that the IT schedule could be used for its procurement because the statement of work called for IT services as well as research.
is being awarded a $12,500,000 ceiling-priced modification to a previously awarded cost-plus-award-fee contract (N00019-93-C-0196) to incorporate the Weapons Systems Integration Team approach into the Statement of Work and add an associate contractor agreement for two prototype and two test article MH-60R aircraft.