Although the Company will no longer be filing current and periodic reports with the SEC, the Company intends to post periodically on its website a statement of net assets and a statement of changes in net assets and to post from time to time information about any material developments with respect to significant transactions for disposing of the Company's remaining assets, any significant developments in claims, litigation, investigations and any other future events that could materially impact the timing or amount of liquidating distributions, if any, to be made to the Company's stockholders of record as of the effectiveness of the Filing.
What does SONA stand for?
SONA stands for Statement of Net Assets
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SONA
We have 8 other meanings of SONA in our Acronym Attic
- Studio One Networks (New York)
- Submiting Office Number
- Supraoptic Nucleus (medicine)
- School of Naval Administration, Leland Stanford University (California; US Navy)
- Serous Ovarian Neoplastic Amylase
- Service-Oriented Network Architecture (Cisco)
- Simple Optic Nerve Atrophy (opthamology)
- Southern Ontario Neuroscience Association (Canada)
- Special Olympics North America (Washington, DC)
- State of the Nation Address (Philippines)
- Suggested Optimal Daily Nutritional Allowances
- Save the Old Northern Avenue Bridge (Boston, MA)
- School of Nursing at Barnesville (Medical College of Georgia)
- School of Nursing at Columbus (Georgia)
- Senior Officers' Nuclear Accident Course
- Société Nationale de Construction Aérospatiale (French: National Society of Aerospace Construction; Belgium)
- Sonic Azimuth Detector
- Southern Ontario Numerical Analysis Day (Canada)
- Sudanese Organization for Nonviolence and Development
- Society of North American Hockey Historians and Researchers (Levittown, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Given that fact, the GASB concluded that an appropriate term to describe the new net amount would be net position: Less: Assets + deferred outflows Liabilities + deferred inflows/Net position Accordingly, any statement of financial position prepared using the economic resources measurement focus and the accrual basis of accounting will henceforth replace the term net assets with net position, as follows: Government-wide statement of net assets [?
Events or transactions that affect the financial statements sometimes occur subsequent to the statement of net assets (3) date but before financial statements are issued.
If the Company terminates its obligation to and ceases filing periodic and current reports with the SEC, the Company intends to post periodically on the Company's website a statement of net assets and a statement of changes in net assets and to post from time to time information about any material developments with respect to any significant transactions for disposing of the Company's remaining assets, any significant developments in claims, litigation, investigations and any other future events occurring that could materially impact the timing or amount of liquidating distributions, if any, to be made to the Company's stockholders of record as of the effectiveness of the Filing.
The liability that appears on the statement of net assets is not the entire unfunded actuarial accrued liability (UAAL)--the overall liability, after subtracting out any money already set aside to prefund the benefits--but the cumulative expense charges from prior years that have not been satisfied by the contributions the employer made in prior years.
It applies to derivatives not reported at fair value on the statement of net assets (including balance sheets) and provides an updated definition of derivatives based on FASB Statement no.
GASB 34 requires consolidated government-wide statements with a single statement of net assets and a single statement of activities.
Exhibit 3 CPA Report On Net Assets To Be Sold Under A Sales Contract Board of Directors ABC Power Company We have audited the accompanying statement of net assets sold of XYZ Company as of June 30, 19x1.