Durham County Council has this week opened a consultation on its statement of licensing policy.
What does SOLP stand for?
SOLP stands for Statement of Licensing Policy (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SOLP
We have 8 other meanings of SOLP in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Ohio Light Opera (Portsmouth, OH)
- Status Of Logistics Offensive
- Student Organizations and Leadership Opportunities (University of California San Diego)
- Sudan Open Learning Organization
- Staff Officer Logistics
- Standardization Of Operations & Logistics
- Student Oral Language Observation Matrix
- Survivors of Loved Ones' Suicides
- Sacred Order of Living Paganism
- Standards of Laboratory Practice
- Strategic Operations and Logistics Planning
- Sweeny Olefins Limited Partnership (Texas)
- Solar Panel
- Sisters of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
- Seattle Obstructive Lung Disease Questionnaire
- State Online Query (verification interface; US SSA)
- Searching On Lucene w/Replication (HTTP based search application)
- Shareable Online Learning Resources (British Columbia Campus; Canada)
- Short-Open-Load Reciprocal
- Solution Reconstituted (medical classification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The reviewed draft Statement of Licensing Policy 2007 is available on www.
The council started publishing the new Act last year with a consultation period for its Statement of Licensing policy and an invitation to a free seminar in the Odeon Cinema,' said a council spokesman.
Under the law, the council has to consider each application on its merits, but a tougher statement of licensing policy will give elected members more room for manoeuvre.
Her submission is in response to the council's review of its Statement of Licensing Policy in the wake of its decision to grant a licence for a lap-dancing club in Front Street, Consett.