In addition, the Council approved the Management Board's Annual Report for 2013, the Statement of Comprehensive Income, and the Statement of Financial Position of the Bank, with KPMG Audit's report, as well as the Auditing Commission's statement on the Management Board's Annual Report and EDB's financial statements for 2013.
What does SOFP stand for?
SOFP stands for Statement of Financial Position
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOFP
We have 3 other meanings of SOFP in our Acronym Attic
- Student Organization Financial Office (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- Sociedad de Fomento Fabril (Chile)
- Sociedad Financiera de Objeto Limitado (México financial society)
- Sociedades Financieras de Objeto Limitado (Mexico)
- Sharp Or Flat Or Natural (music)
- Special Operations Forces
- Society of Friends of the Sassoon Hospitals (India)
- Sales, Operations & Financial Planning
- Spray on Fire Proofing (construction)
- State-Only Family Planning (California)
- Special Operating Forces, Pacific
- Special Operations Forces Planning And Rehearsal System
- Special Operations Forces Planning, Rehearsal and Execution Preparation
- Safety Officer (various organizations)
- Safety-of-Flight Review
- State of the Forest Report (Canada)
- State of the Forests Report (Australia)
- Société Française de Médecine Aérospaciale
- Special Operations Forces Reliability and Maintainability System
- SOF Quick Crew Reference Product
Samples in periodicals archive:
In situations where a finance lease is deemed to exist, the lessee recognises an asset and liability in the statement of financial position as follows:
Heard and approved the report of the External Auditor on the Company's statement of financial position and on the accounts submitted by the Board of Directors.
However, the international standard does require a classified statement of financial position and the presentation of at least one year of comparative information.
First, the Statement of Financial Position isn't organized into the traditional sections of assets, liabilities, and equity.
An entity that holds or issues derivative instruments (or nonderivative instruments that are designated and qualify as hedging instruments pursuant to paragraphs 37 and 42) (12a1) shall disclose the following for every annual and interim reporting period for which a statement of financial position and statement of financial performance are presented:
We have audited the accompanying statement of financial position of Music Library Association as of June 30, 2006, and the related statements of activities and cash flows for the year then ended.
As a result, this amount was recorded as due to the General Synod Pension Plan of the Anglican Church of Canada in the consolidated statement of financial position.