A statement of financial affairs filed in court yesterday afternoon showed Direct Air took in $83.
What does SOFA stand for?
SOFA stands for Statement of Financial Affairs (bankruptcy court)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOFA
We have 67 other meanings of SOFA in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Financial Advisers
- Soft Computing Applications (IEEE International Workshop)
- Software Appliances
- Sogn Og Fjordane Arkitektlag (Norwegian architecture company)
- Solidarité Fanm Ayisyen (French: Haitian Women in Solidarity)
- Southern Offshore Fishing Association, Inc. (Florida, USA)
- Standards of Fundamental Astronomy
- Standing Order File Amendment (UK)
- State of the First Amendment (US Constitution)
- Statement of Financial Activities
- Statement of Funds Available
- Status Of Forces Agreement (NATO, DOD)
- Study on Omega-3 Fatty Acids and ventricular Arrhythmia
- Society of Fine Art Auctioneers and Valuers (Surrey, UK)
- Standard Open Formal Architecture for Browsable Electronic Documents
- Sound Fader Control (Circuit)
- Scout Officials for a Day (Philippines)
- Société de Formation à Distance (French: Society of Distance Learning; Canada)
- Solidarité des Femmes Activistes pour la Défense des Droits Humains
- Songs of Faith and Devotion (Depeche Mode album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Court records show the developers were issued a deficiency notice, which means that several of the required documents were not part of the filing, including the list of the top 20 unsecured creditors, a statement of financial affairs and an affidavit from the debtor.
According the Statement of Financial Affairs for the Rangers, the club had $54,933,861 in gross income as of 5/31/10.
She gave Sterling Property Management a six-day extension to May 17 to file its schedule of assets and liabilities and a statement of financial affairs.
In his statement of financial affairs, NEWMAN was asked whether he had made any transfers not in the ordinary course of business in the past year, and he failed to identify the $30,000 as money transferred to Lawrence.
Carroll, III, Interim Trustee for the Bankruptcy Estate of the Foundation for New Era Philanthropy, today filed the Statement of Financial Affairs and Bankruptcy Schedules for the estate with the U.